You can now pay your fees by
When you have submitted the form below you will be given the option to pay by PayPal.
Membership is open to all manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, trading companies, businesses and other related parties with an interest in tennis in the United Kingdom.
Dues cover the representation by a named individual of a company or concern in one of the following categories:
- Partner Members
- Associate Members
- Second Brands
- Professional Associations
All membership dues are now subject to the addition of VAT at the prevailing rate, currently 20%.
Membership dues for the year 2013 are:
- £2,100 (£1,750 + £360 VAT) for companies with a tennis turnover in excess of £500,000 (Partner Members)
- £852 (£710 + £142 VAT) for companies with a tennis turnover between £200,000 and £500,000 (Tier I Members)
- £456 (£380 + £76 VAT) for companies with a tennis turnover under £200,000 (Tier II Members)
- An additional £456 (£380 + £76 VAT) for companies with a second brand under their direct control (Tier II Members)
- £900 (£750 + £150 VAT) / €1,075 / US $1,400 for Overseas Trade Member Company
Individual Memberships (including VAT @ 20%):
- £192 (£160 + £32 VAT) for individuals accepted as non-voting Associate Members
- £300 (£250 + £50 VAT)/ €375 / US $475 for individuals accepted as non-voting Overseas Associate Members
- £192 (£160 + £32 VAT) for individuals accepted as non-voting Tennis Force Member
- £90 (£75 + £15 VAT) for TRS Certified Stringers
- £36 (£30 + £6 VAT) for non-voting TRS Member
Each member (other than associates, TRS Certified Stringers, TRS members, Tennis Force and Overseas) has one vote at the AGM.
Applications may be made in writing, accompanied by a cheque made payable to the Tennis Industry Association UK or are payable via PayPal or credit card.
Please download the application form, [Application to join TIA UK], complete and return this to the Administrative Office or apply online by completing the form below:
Use the form below to submit your membership application, and we will do the rest.